FORMED.ORG: To get free access to current Catholic based studies, movies, eBooks and more register at the following link: St. Paul’s Airdrie Formed.org
Airdrie Catholic Schools & School District:
January 15, 2021 MEMORANDUM Limited Restriction Changes Effective January 18, 2021
December 9, 2020 New Stricter Restrictions; Faith services are limited to 15% of Fire Code occupancy for in-person attendance starting December 13, 2020 for all Parishes under the Diocese of Calgary. St. Paul’s limit is set at 180.
November 26, 2020 MEMORANDUM New Mandatory Restrictions & Mandatory Masks – Public Health Emergency
October 27, 2020 INFLUENZA + COVID-19
“The Diocese of Calgary strongly recommends to the faithful to, as much as possible, continue to wear the mask while seated in the pews during the Mass. This will help better protect one another in preventing the transmission of the flu and COVID-19. However, exemptions under the municipal bylaws will continue to be respected without requiring proof of eligibility.
This gesture of wearing the mask is a sign of charity and concern for each other’s health. Please see the new poster in the church which highlights a number of health and safety measures to help prevent the spread of the flu and COVID-19.
Thank you for your cooperation.”
Additional information, for the series of reflection topics referenced in the above Pastoral Statement, can be found on the Diocese Website under these links; Catholic Pastoral Centre Blog .
- I Am Blessed | Roman Catholic Diocese of Calgary
- News | Announcements from the Diocese of Calgary
- Events | Diocesan events and registrations
- Blog | Catholic Pastoral Centre Blog
- Careers | Employment opportunities in the Diocese of Calgary
- Faithfully| Subscribe for “Faithfully” Diocese of Calgary monthly e publication
- Connect to the Diocesan Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Calgary Retrouvaille
- Together in Action and TIA 2020 Video