* Summary of Directives on Sacraments & Liturgies During COVID-19 in the Diocese of Calgary June 1, 2020
* CURRENT COVID-19 directives
* Bishop McGrattan May 26, 2020 LETTER
* May 24, 2020 GUIDELINES
Hello Golfers, Hole Sponsors and Prize givers
I am very pleased to announce that the St Pauls 16 th Annual Funraiser Golf Tournament is a go !! It is being held Sat July 11.20 starting at 9 am at the usual Collicut Siding Course in Crossfield. Manager Lyndon King has a full time sanitising staff working to make sure of your safety. The restaurant can only hold 24 `socially distanced’ people at 6 round tables, so first 24 that registers get to sit inside, after that there is lots of outside seating.
I would like to thank you all for your support in previous years. Without your repeated, combined support this important Fundraiser could not go on.
As expenses are up the Golfing Fee this year is $140/golfer or $540/ foursome who register at one time / one payment. This is still one of the cheapest fees around this year. This includes 18 holes, cart, steak lunch and prizing !! We are looking for lots of hole sponsors @ $100/hole. For that you get a sign at the hole Tee-off, mention in programme and verbal recognition /advertising by me after the lunch. We are also looking for lots of Prizing items. The amount and quality of our prizing items draws lot of praise every year.
For Golfers, Hole Sponsors / Prizing, Registration will be at Store Card table as usual. Registrations, Hole sponsor and Prizing can also be mailed or dropped off at 1323, Woodside Way, NW, Airdrie, T4B 2H1.
Thank you in advance for your support. Judging by how busy the golf courses are right now, we should be successful !!
St Pauls Fundraising
Store Cards are still available at St. Paul’s during the below hours:
Tuesday’s – 9AM to 10AM
Thursday’s – 7PM to 8PM
Saturday’s – 9AM to 10AM
FORMED.ORG: a powerful spiritual resource, is available through the following link: St. Paul’ s Airdrie Formed
Photo directory update
IPC Canada Photo Inc. is Closed Until Further Notice Due to the Pandemic and it will reopen as soon as it is safe to do so. We have be assured that St. Paul’s orders are first in the queue and considered priority when production resumes. Thank you for your patience.
We have implemented some changes to our Parish operations which will be in effect as of May 1st, 2020.
- 10% reduction in Monthly Salary for our Parish Administrator (Father Julian).
- All employees, other than our Parish Secretary (Wanda), are temporarily laid off and have received letters from the Diocese HR Department outlining this program and how it will work.
- Church office hours have been changed to 9 AM to Noon (Monday through Friday).
- Parishioners will continue to have the ability to support our Parish financially by dropping off their Donations at the church during office hours. They may also mail in their donations or donate via our website by clicking the ‘To Donate’ tab. You may wish to set up an automatic withdrawal by printing, filling in the automatic Donations Brochure and dropping it into the secure parish office door lock box. You can also make a donation to our Parish via the Diocese website: Calgary Diocese Donation Link
For current COVID-19 directives, Bishop McGrattan letters and Spiritual Resources, see the diocese Website: Roman Catholic Diocese of Calgary Diocese link ; diocese updates
For Links to Livestream Masses: other LIVESTREAM MASSES, both daily and weekly
See the “to donate” tab (St. paul’s donate) To Arrange for your donations
Pray together with the Holy Father
The gift of special Indulgences is granted to the faithful suffering from COVID-19 disease, commonly known as Coronavirus, as well as to health care workers, family members and all those in any capacity, including prayer, who care for them. More information here: Vatican News
Pope Francis sends a message to mark the 57th World Day of Prayer for Vocations, celebrated on May 3. Read here: Pope Francis Message for world day of prayer for vocations
Do you have loved ones in the hospital?
When you can’t visit the hospital, here’s a link to send well wishes to patients. Your kind words of encouragement will be delivered by the volunteers of Alberta Health Services and Covenant Health facilities.Visit: Alberta Health Services Well Wishes
Heart of Jesus
Here is the link to learn more about this campaign and the ways you can thank today’s heroes who have the #HeartofJesus: Heart of Jesus